Your OEM CAD Development Platform
IntelliCAD OEM is a proven 2D/3D, native .dwg CAD engine and development platform that gives your business a solid foundation. A low-cost IntelliCAD OEM helps you reach niche markets with a complete solution at very competitive prices with world-wide distribution.
There are several ways to bundle IntelliCAD OEM into your products:
- Work with an ITC member to have them create a custom rebranded OEM product that specifically meets your needs. Companies can work with ITC members to create the proper branding and feature set to create the perfect custom OEM solution. ITC members can adjust the OEM product to include/exclude optional components such as Spatial 3D ACIS® Modeler, Microsoft® Visual Basic® for Applications, Pictorex ARTISAN rendering, the ribbon interface, and refine specific solutions to reach the ideal cost/value/feature ratio, then perform the rebranding for the perfect solution.
- Simply OEM an existing IntelliCAD-based product from an ITC member. In this case there are no additional costs for rebranding so setup expenses are reduced.
- Become an ITC member and create your own rebranded product based on the IntelliCAD platform. You can mix and match optional components, rebrand and then bundle your solutions to make multiple products.
Bundling an IntelliCAD based OEM engine a great way to expand your business into new niche markets that are not accessible with other CAD OEM engines.
ITC members have full source access and can create fully rebranded OEM products. Several ITC members have rebranded products based on IntelliCAD: ProgeCAD, ZWCAD, Autodsys, ActCAD and others are all rebranded IntelliCAD-based products.
Members can sell their rebranded products through distributors or other third-party developers. In addition, ITC members can create new OEM brands specifically for a new market focus or third- party developer request.
Often ITC members create newly branded OEM products for other companies, and as they develop market share they find it more cost effective to become ITC members and create their own IntelliCAD-based products.
Native .dwg Compatibility
IntelliCAD OEM reads and writes .dwg files in their native format without data loss, from version 2.5 through Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2016. No file translation required.
Familiar User Interface
IntelliCAD OEM was the first AutoCAD clone and continues today to provide a familiar command set and user interface for CAD users. Choose between the ribbon, classic pull down menus, toolbars or command line, or enable all interfaces simultaneously. Developers can easily add their complex solutions to the IntelliCAD interface or create simple applications by removing commands to create a reduced command set.
Powerful Development APIs
Extensive APIs in various languages give members the power to create custom objects, complex applications and complete vertical solutions:
- Macro recording and replay
- DCL – Dialog Control Language
- DIESEL – Direct Interpretively Evaluated String Expression Language
- VBA – Visual Basic for Applications
- ADS/SDS for C
- IRX – IntelliCAD Runtime Extension for C++
- TX – Teigha Xtension
- TA – Teigha Architecture
- TG – Teigha DGN
- TC – Teigha Civil
In addition, IntelliCAD OEM supports familiar formats for menus, toolbars and ribbon development:
- CUI Format
- MNU Format
Native 32-bit and 64-bit Architecture
IntelliCAD OEM is available in native 64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x84) versions. Generally, 64-bit is 30% faster than 32-bit. Although the 64-bit version of IntelliCAD runs slightly faster, the main advantage is that all available system memory can be used to handle large drawing files. IntelliCAD 32-bit can access up to 3GB of RAM on 32-bit operating systems and up to 4GB of RAM on 64-bit operating systems.
IntelliCAD OEM utilizes multi-core architecture so your customers can enjoy real performance improvements (1.5 to 3x faster) on multi-core machines. When running multiple instances from a server, you can also use system variables to determine how IntelliCAD utilizes available CPUs.