IntelliCAD World Conference 2017 is fast approaching: November 6 to 8th, 2017 in Auckland, New Zealand. Join the ITC development community in Auckland to:
- Learn about the IntelliCAD CAD platform and components
Get an in-depth review of the latest processes, features and APIs for CAD solutions development.
- Meet one-on-one with core developers
Ask questions, get answers. Learn best practices and gain ideas from IntelliCAD core components for advanced solutions development.
- See how and why members use IntelliCAD
Network with the ITC community of developers, sharing ideas and best practices for development, testing, automation, internationalization, branding and deployment of CAD solutions.
- Define your future
Review progress on current projects and provide direction for future development.
Preliminary Conference Schedule
- Nov 6, Monday: Member developers can meet one-on-one with ITC developers.
- Nov 7, Tuesday: ITC presentations, panel discussion, and the latest in IntelliCAD technology: .dwg 2018 compatibility, IFC and Autodesk® Revit® underlays, new mobile platforms, new APIs for BIM and Mechanical applications, and more.
- Nov 8, Wednesday: Member presentations and exploration of commercial collaboration opportunities; one-on-one developer meetings as required.
Stay an extra day! Go sightseeing on Thursday Nov 9 and explore Auckland by foot or the North Island or Queenstown by plane.
Registration is easy. Sign up for free and then arrange your own travel and accommodations at the conference hotel.